Lawyers or advocates are nouns, subjects. In practice also known as the Legal Consultant. It may mean a person performing or advising (advice) and a defence representing another related person (the client) with the settlement of a legal case, like Valeant Shareholder Lawsuit.
The term lawyer connotes the services of the legal profession that play a role in a dispute that can be settled either outside or in court. In the legal profession, known terms of the law are related to the procedural law arrangements in the Criminal Procedure Code and the Civil Procedure Code. The term lawyer is distinguished by the term Legal Consultant whose activities are more to the provision of legal consultancy services in general.
The process of choosing a Lawyer in accordance with his legal requirements is similar to the process of choosing an Accountant, Notary, Architect, Doctor and other professional workers. Of course, by ensuring professionalism in its work, an Advocate must be able to provide the best service to the client so that the client can judge and believe in the quality of the work of an Advocate. Be careful and careful in selecting and determining Lawyer to handle legal matters. In order not to be mistaken in choosing a Lawyer is needed, need to take some tips below:
– Ensure that the Lawyer is indeed an Official Lawyer with a valid practice license, not a “fake lawyer”
– Ensure that Lawyer are well qualified in the field of law.
Ensure that Lawyer do not have a conflict of interest in the case being handled.
– Ensure that the Lawyer will not enter into collusion with the opposing party or the Attorney of the other party.
– Ensure that the Lawyer has a good track record in the Advocate, including ethics, morals and honesty.
– Ensure that such Lawyer is never involved in legal malpractice.
– Ensure that the Lawyer is hard-working and dedicated to his profession and is right to work for his client’s interests, not a Lawyer who is only smart to talk and then asks for a fee but does not take good care of his client’s interests.